Holiday Homes Noosa
Hire Packages Terms
HolidayHomes @ Noosa – Hire Packages
CONDITIONS OF HIRE:
All Terms and Conditions listed below represent an agreement between the Hirer and Holiday Homes @ Noosa.
- All hire equipment supplied remains the property of Holiday Homes Noosa.
- It is the responsibility of the hirer to satisfy himself or herself that the hire equipment is in good and serviceable condition at the commencement of the hire period. If the hired item is faulty we must be notified immediately and we will replace it if it is deemed to have been hired to you in an unsatisfactory condition.
- Hire items are to be returned at the end of the hire period in clean and good working order. Should the hirer fail to abide by this condition Holiday Homes Noosa is entitled to recover the reasonable cleaning and repair/replacement expenses.
- The hirer agrees to pay Holiday Homes Noosa for the loss or damage to the hire items that may occur during the hire period, at full replacement cost.
- No assurance is given by Holiday Homes Noosa in respect of the condition of the items or its suitability for any purpose. The hirer is responsible to decide if the hire equipment is safe and appropriate for its intended use.
- Holiday Home Noosa does not accept any responsibility or liability for loss, damage or injury that may occur to any person or persons or property as a result of use of the hire items.
- Bookings that require a same day delivery that are placed after 5pm will incur a late fee of $50
- All prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and are inclusive of GST.
The hirer shall indemnify Holiday Homes Noosa owners, employees and agents from all loss, damage, injury actions or claims arising directly or indirectly from the use, maintenance, transport or operation of the hired equipment or otherwise.
Holiday Homes Noosa is not liable to the hirer or hirer’s servants or agents for any loss, damage, injury, actions or claims arising either directly or indirectly from any representations, warranties, terms or conditions expressed or implied for the use, maintenance, transport or operation of the hired equipment or otherwise, whether resulting from the negligence of Holiday Homes Noosa, it’s employees or otherwise.
The hirer takes insurance responsibility for theft and damage to hire equipment at the commencement of the hire period.
The hirer assumes all risk and liability for loss, damage or injury to persons or to property of the hirer or to third parties arising out of its use, installation or possession.
Delivery is usually made between 10.00am and 3.00pm on the date of arrival.
During peak holiday periods delivery will be between 10.00am and 4.00pm.
Pick up of goods is done from 10.00am on the day of departure unless prior arrangements have been made.
CANCELLATION AND REFUNDS
At the discretion of Holiday Homes @ Noosa, a cancellation within 48 hours of the date when the hire period was to commence may incur a cancellation fee of 50% of the hire charge. No refund will be given for cancellation after delivery.
Back To Homepage